Instigated by the Parish Council, a Parish Action Plan for Kingston village was drawn up in July 2007 and updated in 2011. The Plan
consolidates the views of a wide cross-section of people from the village, representing all age groups and family situations and the
main interest groups.
The Plan provides information about the village and how residents wish the village to progress in the future. It is a valuable source of
reference for the Parish Plan Steering Committee, the Parish Council local councils and other (particularly fund-raising) organisations.
Working parties take forward the actions identified in the Plan, and further direction is sought from residents via questionnaires, the
last being in Summer 2012.
The following links enable you to see the full documents.
The original Plan identified the following areas of interest or concern:
- Traffic and Transport
- Village Shop and Post Office
- Housing, Planning and Development (excluding Pavilion)
- Sporting Facilities (including Pavilion)
- The Environment
- Another area to emerge from the 2012 consultation was Energy Conservation and Management
The Parish Plan Steering Committee
- Chair - Diana Arlett - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary - Vicki Scott - email@example.com
- Treasurer - Steve Berry - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parish Council - Nancy Manifold
- Member - John Carey
- Member - Tim Ambrose
- Member - Dev Jaffe
- Member - Barry Lambert
- Member - Rebecca MacDonald
- Member - Simon Spiteri
- Member - Isobel Warren